Wednesday, June 23, 2021, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
You are warmly invited to attend our 2021 Annual General Meeting on June 23 at 7pm on Zoom.
Since this is an AGM, we require a higher quorum than a normal general meeting, so we ask members to attend if they can. Everyone is welcome to attend, but only members may vote at the meeting.
Please follow this link to register and you will receive a Zoom link in the confirmation email.
Items on the agenda include:
- Shelter Ministry Update by David Nacho
- Treasurer's Report & Approval of Financial Statements
- Nominating Committee Report
- A word from our new Minister of Worship, Ben Ewert
- Church update by Justin Kim
Please review the 2020 Annual Report, comprised of the 2020 In Review and the Financial Statements here. 2021 Winter Business Meeting minutes, 2018 & 2019 Revised Financial Statements are also available on myFBC in the Entire Church Group under 'Files'.
We look forward to seeing you!